This site's aim is to make available information on the Anglo Boer War 1899 - 1902 and to provide a forum for discussion of the many aspects of this conflict.
The site is owned by David Biggins, author of three books on the Boer War.
The site is free to use and has grown over the years since it was started by David and his late brother Chris in 2004.
The site is arranged into several main sections:
Click here for a brief introduction to the site.
Test you knowlegde of the Boer War with our 40 question, multiple choice quiz. The answers appear after the quiz.
Some users have problems registering on the site. This is usually because the confirmation email does not reach the new user. If you experience this, please email me and I will enable your account. This page lists the names of accounts that have been enabled.
- Daniel R
This site is run by volunteers.
If you have found this site useful and would like to make a contribution to the running of the site, please consider making a donation.
- Sellers: Chapter XIII - Here And There In Cape Colony
- Gore: Appendix II
- Harris: Chapter VIII - The siege of Kimberley
- Conan Doyle: Chapter 9 Battle Of Magersfontein
- Davitt: Chapter VI - Boer Artillery And Commandoes
- Breytenbach: Part I
- Sellers: Chapter VI - Magersfontein
- Davitt: Chapter XXXIX - Diary Of The War—January To March, 1902
- 50th Company, 17th Battalion (6)
- South African Constabulary (6)
- Royal Field Artillery - 62nd Battery (1)
- Provisional Transvaal Constabulary (3)
- 7th (Queen's Own) Hussars (1)
- 77th Company, 8th Battalion (1)
- Leicestershire Regiment (1)
- East Surrey Regiment (1)
- Bush Veldt Carbineers and Pietersburg Light Horse (1)