Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Second Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter 9 years 7 months ago #22723

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
You know what, I strongly suspect it is not actually Her Majesty, not just because she is no longer with us, but, that voice does sound very familiar!

Stephen Bayley wrote: Oh dear, does the Queen approve of this tom foolery? Out of curiosity, what is the statement from Her Majesty?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Second Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter 9 years 7 months ago #22725

• Stephen Bayley
  • Stephen Bayley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 32
My wild guess it is either Stephen Fry or David Attenbro!! They seem to do every voice over that is going at the moment even if the gender is not correct.

Frank Kelley wrote: You know what, I strongly suspect it is not actually Her Majesty, not just because she is no longer with us, but, that voice does sound very familiar!

Stephen Bayley wrote: Oh dear, does the Queen approve of this tom foolery? Out of curiosity, what is the statement from Her Majesty?

Second Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter 9 years 7 months ago #22731

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
Stephen Fry? :ohmy:
Think more Fawlty Towers. :woohoo:

Stephen Bayley wrote: My wild guess it is either Stephen Fry or David Attenbro!! They seem to do every voice over that is going at the moment even if the gender is not correct.

Frank Kelley wrote: You know what, I strongly suspect it is not actually Her Majesty, not just because she is no longer with us, but, that voice does sound very familiar!

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds