Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tim South trying to contact Henk Loots - to purchase medal Wilfred South 6 years 9 months ago #54841

• DUESOUTH
  • DUESOUTH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm desperately trying to contact Mr Henk Loots as I've just seen a medal for Pte Wilfred South on a photo he's posted in Tweefontien KIA. I would dearly love to purchase the medal and bring it back into the family, but I can't seem to contact him through this site. If anyone has managed to contact him could you pass on this message for me? I'm shown as DUESOUTH. I've been looking for this medal for three years, so not only excited to finally see it on this site, but now holding my breath whilst trying to see if a could purchase it from mr Loots. Many thanks in anticipation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tim South trying to contact Henk Loots - to purchase medal Wilfred South 6 years 9 months ago #54846

• Henk Loots
  • Thank you received: 443
Hi Tim
Just saw your two postings.
We can talk about how to return Wilfred South's QSA to the family : I suggest you send me a private message to set the ball rolling.
Henk Loots

Tim South trying to contact Henk Loots - to purchase medal Wilfred South 6 years 9 months ago #54853

• DUESOUTH
  • DUESOUTH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Mr Loots, I've just sent you a message in the private area with my e-mail address, but I'm not sure if it's working. Could we perhaps correspond via our respective e-mail addresses for ease? Could you send me you e-mail address? Thanks Tim

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.899 seconds