Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Boer War Stereo or Stereroptic slides 4 years 6 months ago #65790

• BereniceUK
  • Thank you received: 2294

QSAMIKE wrote:

BereniceUK wrote: I was in an antique shop a couple of Saturdays ago, and there were about 40 of these stereo slides, Underwood & Underwood. The asking price was £30. Does that sound like a good deal? They were all in very good condition.

Hi Bernice if it was me I would have grabbed / snapped them up at a price of less than a pound each even if there were a few that were damaged it would have still been a good buy..... Take a look at first post in this thread for a list..... Mike

Mike, the owner said she'd hold them for me, so I'll try to go back there when my next pay day arrives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boer War Stereo or Stereroptic slides 4 years 6 months ago #65791

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
Thirty quid is certainly a bargain these days!

Boer War Stereo or Stereroptic slides 4 years 6 months ago #65794

• QSAMIKE
  • QSAMIKE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1873

BereniceUK wrote:

QSAMIKE wrote:

BereniceUK wrote: I was in an antique shop a couple of Saturdays ago, and there were about 40 of these stereo slides, Underwood & Underwood. The asking price was £30. Does that sound like a good deal? They were all in very good condition.

Hi Bernice if it was me I would have grabbed / snapped them up at a price of less than a pound each even if there were a few that were damaged it would have still been a good buy..... Take a look at first post in this thread for a list..... Mike

Mike, the owner said she'd hold them for me, so I'll try to go back there when my next pay day arrives.

Just had a quick look on ebay and they run between 13.00 and 19.00 pounds each which would including shipping.....
Mike
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591
The following user(s) said Thank You: BereniceUK

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds