I have fortunately become the recipient of a number of new groups of late which I will share as time marches on.
Here is the first one - it is to Sergeant William Lowes, a career soldier/policeman with the Cape Mounted Rifles and the 1st South African Mounted Rifles.
- QSA with clasps Cape Colony, Orange Free State and Transvaal to 2783 Pte. W. Lowes, Cape M.R.
- KSA with clasps South Africa 1901 & 1902 to 2783 Corpl. W. Lowes, C.M.R.
- 1914/15 Star to Sjt. W. Lowes, 1st S.A.M.R.
- British War Medal to Sjt. W. Lowes, 1st S.A.M.R.
- Victory Medal to Sjt. W. Lowes, 1st S.A.M.R.
- PFLSGCM (Permanent Forces of the Empire Beyond the Seas) to 53 Sgt. W. Lowes, 1st S.A.M.R.
- K.G.S.C. Gold Medal presented by W. Lennon & Co. to W. Lowes 1913 for Bisley Shooting