Next up is a quirky little group to an Eastern Cape man (Brett I'm already showing my new colours...)
Albert Christian Wittstock was of German ancestry as were so many from the Eastern Cape. His group is comprised of:
- QSA with Cape Colony clasp to 23 Tpr. A. Wittstock, Brabant's Horse
- KSA with South Africa 1901 & 1902 to 806 Tpr. A.C. Wittstock, Frontier L.H.
- 1914/15 Star to Pte. A.C. Wittstock, Kalahari Horse
- British War Medal to Pte. A.C. Wittstock, 10 S.A.I.
- Victory Medal (skimmed replacement)