Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

??? Medalje, VERPLEEGSTER (nurse) GER VISSER, Green-red/white/blue-Yellow 5 years 8 months ago #60170

• visser
  • visser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Charl,

As you said (in directmail to my own mailadress) the pictures were not sharp enoughfor the text side of the medal, and your trick whith te spectacle box don't work too well, bad smartphonecamere I presume. (this smartphone costs 200 euro, cannot be excellent quality...).
BUT : Last night I had a very good and long sleep and my eyes seemed to be ultra sharp.
The initials are disturbed by some little scratches so that there sems to be an E in the middle and a G in stead of an C. This is also all accidental, and I can see now It is definitlly VERPLEEGSTER C.R. VISSER.
The emotional worth for me is not very big, so when a good price is possible I want to sell it.
When there are only 19 of this kind, this kind of medalje is rather rare I think. But one says here in Hollend: the worth is what a nutter will give.
I rather like not to sell it to a nutter, from them there are too many in the world....
Regards, Robert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

??? Medalje, VERPLEEGSTER (nurse) GER VISSER, Green-red/white/blue-Yellow 5 years 8 months ago #60178

• rdarby
  • Thank you received: 119
I would like to buy it. I sent you a PM on this site. My email [email protected]

Regards
Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds