Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: 39th Battery RFA 5 years 3 months ago #61435

• QSAMIKE
  • Thank you received: 1873

AJ67 wrote: Hi Mike,
I’m new to this site and was brought here while searching for information on William George Dagg (11069). I’m not sure how old your posts are, but it was interesting to read as I didn’t know he was in the Boer War. I only have vague information on his service in India. It’d be great to hear from you as he was my Great Grandfather as well (through my Mother’s side of the family...and yes, firm roots in Kent). Please do get in touch. All the best. Alison

Hello Alison...…

My post is about 6 and 1/2 years old..... Did a quick look in Find My Past and he is mentioned there a couple of times, mostly about his DCM award in WW1...… Could not find any info with regards to service in India......

Mike
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 39th Battery RFA 5 years 3 months ago #61436

• canveyboy
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
Thanks for replying. Not sure where to start but I know very little about the Dagg family having never met any members. I nearly got to meet some in NZ some years ago. My grandmother was his daughter Eileen born in Ireland while WG was serving there. I had actually forgotten this old post but would like to know more. Perhaps email contact is best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds