Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #9976

• Stephen Bayley
  • Thank you received: 32
Frank,

I can cope with the silent treatment but as for the place Coventry, not yet. I am half interested as Meridan the old site of Triumph Motorcycles is just down the road (Tragic Triumph Owner & Rider) & Rugby (As a New Zealander thats all I was allowed to play!!) on the otherside of Coventry. I am guessing I will be very disappointed??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #9977

• Stephen Bayley
Rory

Well done Rory. I agree with your sentiment about being CC being a great bunch to deal with, shame so many other punters think so as well.

Does this mean you will sit out the next CC Auction for the sake of the rest of us?

Cheers Stephen

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #9978

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
I think I'd rather visit Coventry than spend 47,000 Rand!
Never mind they are only little bits of silver.

Stephen Bayley wrote: Frank,

I can cope with the silent treatment but as for the place Coventry, not yet. I am half interested as Meridan the old site of Triumph Motorcycles is just down the road (Tragic Triumph Owner & Rider) & Rugby (As a New Zealander thats all I was allowed to play!!) on the otherside of Coventry. I am guessing I will be very disappointed??

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #9979

• Stephen Bayley
I was not the under bidder on this one. I was out of the picture a long way back!! Probably an Institutional Bidder like the Returned Services Assn or similar with that amount loot being thrown around.

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #10033

• Brett Hendey
  • Thank you received: 716
I have discharged my debt to City Coins and now anxiously await the arrival of two ILH QSA's (Lots 55 and 66), and a lesser medallion (Lot 274). Thanks to the generosity of my wife, a confrontation with the bank manager and possible family shame has been avoided.

Brett

City Coins 10 years 11 months ago #10034

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
I bet you are now feeling rather like Milner after the fall of Bloemfontein, the gold under Johannesburg, being that bit closer! :)

Brett Hendey wrote: I have discharged my debt to City Coins and now anxiously await the arrival of two ILH QSA's (Lots 55 and 66), and a lesser medallion (Lot 274). Thanks to the generosity of my wife, a confrontation with the bank manager and possible family shame has been avoided.

Brett

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds