Major A. de G. Hadow and Captain T.C.B. Holland were in charge. They were assisted by 2nd Lt. B. H. Hall (2nd Yorkshire Regiment); 2nd Lt. L. Lovett Thomas (Royal Engineers), Lt. F. Curtis (2nd Yorkshire Regiment) and Lt. N.E. Swan (2nd Yorkshire Regiment) adjutant and quartermaster. The camp commandant was Lt. C.F. Colquhoun (1st Surrey Regiment) while the section officer was Lt. H.J. Massey (3rd Rifle Brigade). J.F. Ferris acted both as censor and interpreter. The camp finally closed its door on 1 December 1902.